Grove at Wesley Chapel, Tampa bay, Florida
Dick’s Sporting Goods, Ross Dress for Less, TJ Maxx, Best Buy and B&B theaters.
The Grove at Wesley Chapel, a large-format community center that includes an additional 114.0 acres of land for commercial and residential development in Wesley Chapel, Tampa MSA, Florida. The Grove at Wesley Chapel offers 471,279 square feet and is occupied by an impressive roster of the nation’s leading retailers including Dick’s Sporting Goods, Ross Dress for Less, TJ Maxx, Best Buy and B&B theaters.
HIGH VISIBILITY, HIGH GROWTH BOOMING FLORIDA LOCATION
– Fast Growing and Affluent North Tampa Location with 12,000 residential units in development within 10 miles
– Strategic Regional Destination at I-75 Interchange with over 1 mile of Frontage and Excellent Visibility, Exposure and
– Dominant Critical Mass of Retail Serving an Extended Trade Area
DOMINANT NATIONAL TENANCY
– Nationally Prominent Tenant Roster Comprised of 98.4% National or Investment Grade
– +186,000 SF of new and renewal activity over the last 12 months with the addition of Cost Plus World Market to roster
– Regional trade area location with minimal tenant overlap within 10 miles
HIGH GROWTH BOOMING FLORIDA MSA
– The Tampa MS consistently ranks as one of the lowest cost places to do business due to its competitive labor costs, moderately priced office and industrial space, and favorable tax climate. When combined with Tampa’s multitude of amenities, deep and highly skilled labor pool, and executive housing options, the Tampa MSA has become a sought-after business locale and as a result has seen strong population growth in recent years.
HIGH DEMAND AND UNDERSERVED RETAIL MARKET
– Demand for retail, food and service locations in Wesley Chapel is exceptionally robust and the scarce supply of quality locations generates a premium in rents across all space sizes. Numerous retailers and operators are actively pursuing this lucrative market and would immediately seize an opportunity to locate at The Grove at Wesley Chapel.