Five below, Bad Bath and Beyond, Dollar Tree, Buy Buy Baby, Bel Furniture
MARKET LEADING THEATER ANCHOR
– Willowbrook Plaza is anchored by a 91,791 SF AMC with lease term through 2029. The 24 screen theater was substantially renovated in 2015 to incorporate high quality AMC Signature Recliners and a full service bar.
– Despite a reduction in total seat count, gross sales increased as high as 65% after the renovation due to increased ticket sales and higher ticket pricing. In 2018, the location boasted $162/SF in gross sales, well above the national average of $109/SF.
– With the current economic tailwinds driven by widespread vaccine distributions, AMC is beginning to once again see increases in sales. As of May, nearly all domestic theater locations have re-opened with many international markets expected to follow in the coming weeks.
– Looking forward, AMC expects Q321 a transitional third quarter 2021 with a return to normalcy in the fourth quarter as a steady flow of new movies resumes.
PREMIER ACCESSIBILITY & VISIBILITY
– Willowbrook Plaza is located at a dominant northwest Houston retail intersection across from the Brookfield owned super-regional Willowbrook Mall. The area is strengthened by immense growth, fueled by the expansion of the Grand Parkway and extension of SH 249. The Property benefits from excellent access and visibility, providing superior exposure to more than 122.000 vehicles per day.
SUPERIOR DEMOGRAPHICS & RESIDENTIAL BASE
– The regional profile showcases a population that is well-educated and occupationally diverse with above-state-average income levels.
– Willowbrook Plaza has a residential base of 307,000 people with an average household income of over $91,000 within a five-mile radius.
DESTINATION TENANT MIX
– Willowbrook Plaza features a diverse tenant mix that includes entertainment, home goods, food and beverage, medical, beauty and professional service tenants. This seasoned roster consisting of best-in-class national (82%), regional (12%) and local (6%) tenants has created a strong destination shopping experience. Additionally, the future lease-up of the vacancies gives the opportunity to capture fresh, new retailers that complement existing entertainment tenants and turther contribute to well-crafted cross-shopping opportunities.